Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Posted on January 23rd, 2019 01:09 PM EST
This patch fixes some small issues that have come up since the last patch release.
We also added a new option for increased player versus player damage in multiplayer games. This option is off by default, but if turned on will allow players to more easily kill each other.
- Fixed a performance issue when transitioning from day to night when using high or very high shadow option
- Tweaked amount of damage one of the late game creatures can do to structures
- (Balance) Lowered amount of protection from creepy armor
- Fixed snow stumps popping in too soon
- Fixed missing pickup icon on rabbit in a cage
- Fixed hang glider unusable after completing alternate ending
- Fixed hang glider disappearing after saving and loading while holding the glider
- Fixed chance plants grown in gardens could be removed randomly
- (Multiplayer) Fixed a performance issue with rock paths in big saves
- (Multiplayer) Added option for increased player to player damage in multiplayer games
- (Multiplayer) Players can now set each other on fire with fire weapons
If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub