Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
VR beta hotfix 1
Posted on May 22nd, 2018 04:20 PM EST
Here is a patch for some of the issues that have come up in today’s VR beta release. We also saw people asking for smooth rotation and so added that option in, and changed how to drop logs/bodies.
- Fixed VR gameplay option darkening not working correctly and setting reversed values
- Fixed in game options screen breaking on lower quality settings due to a layer distance issue
- Fixed issue with being unable to save game on lower quality settings
- Fixed repair hammer not repairing structures
- Switched drop from press downwards to trigger button when holding a body or log
- VR - setting VR snap option to 0% now enabled free rotation using X sensitivity instead of snap
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub