Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Posted on June 8th, 2018 12:56 PM EST
This patch fixes an issue where some PC’s could hang for a long time on starting a new game. We also fixed an issue where some dedicated servers wouldn’t be visible to all players, as well as a bug with hard survival in multiplayer save games that would set clients to normal instead of hard, and a fix for an issue with stashing burning weapons.
For the full list check below.
If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
NOTE: Our dedicated servers are not compatible with Oxide. If you have this installed on your server, or your hosting company does the game may not function correctly.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
- Fixed issue where some PC’s could get stuck on R to load in Forest due to shader warm-up taking an extremely long time
- DS - In game browser, fixed server request timing out before fetching all available servers (decoupled server data fetching from UI element creation, improved time to create UI elements, lowered refresh rate of the UI grid when adding new rows)
- Fixed stashing a weapon while lighting it on fire possibly breaking the burning upgrade and also possibly leaving lighter in a state it cannot light any weapon on fire anymore
- DS - Fixed issues with config file parameter
- (Multiplayer) Fixed difficulty not properly synced with clients after loading a saved game
- (Multiplayer) Discovered passengers are now preserved after dying